Friday 3 April 2015

GOD FAVOURED ME!

Read this fantastic testimony of God’s restoring power from Marcie Edwards. Marcie is an Ordained Minister who has an impact in Transformational Leadership and changing lives in a positive manner. She was ordained in 2009 and has an anointed calling for Declaratory Prayer and Spiritual Warfare. 


With a career History in the NHS Health Economy, Marcie is passionate about advancing the Kingdom of God, by utilizing her graduate knowledge and skills in Leadership & Management, Theology, Business Change; Mentoring & Coaching individuals to develop and maximize their God given gifts within (Kingdom and Society at Large). 

God indeed has favored Marcie and is willing to do same for you. Read her testimony and be inspired.

"I have worked for the NHS for a number of years and conducted various Organisational improvement programmes. I received a prophetic word by a well know Bishop that, "God is working things out on your behalf where you work and you will come out on top". 

At the time, I had no concerns everything was great! However, Within 3 days of that declared word, things started to unfold. I decided to apply prayer on the prophetic word that was declared! As I believed, the enemy was at work! So I asked my mum and close Intercessor to pray as I felt there were strongholds trying to counteract my success & progression within specific Corporate Senior Positions! 

On the 30/3/15, I had an email requesting that I attend an urgent meeting with the director of HR and to bring someone with me as you'll require support following the news! To cut a long story short I was told that I had not been informed regarding specific options that were available to me; for the length of service I have given to the Organisation as a long service employee and they would like to be transparent. I should have been informed about this option 18 months ago but for some reason it didn't occur!! 

I was give two options and one was a large financial package, which would be different to my pension pot! only God could have allowed this released! 

If anyone knows the NHS they do not release large sum of finances for the love of it. Then I was shown the figures, dear Lord! When I saw the figures all I could say was thank you Jesus! My Union rep present almost fell off her chair. I was so shocked but tried to keep a professional stance, all I kept hearing in my spirit Kingdom ambassadors must know how to handle financial blessings. 

Sometimes the enemy tries to prevent or tie up our breakthrough in financial blessings, but when God declares a prophetic word over our lives and we stand on that word via faith and prayer! No devil in hell, nothing can abort that word.

 I am declaring to anyone who is trusting God for a break through. Please don't give up trusting declaring and waiting on His manifestation, it shall surely come to pass. If God did it for me He will certainly come through for you!. 

What an awesome God! So keep praying and declaring Gods promises over ur situation and watch God honour His Word.. You will not loose your inheritance, in Jesus name!! Amen.

2 comments: