Wednesday 4 March 2015

Healed of a Heart Problem

David is hoping that by sharing his testimony someone will be encouraged to believe God for their healing. He was healed in the place of worship. You too can get your miracle in the place of worship. Read his story and be inspired.


'It all started late August 2013 when I was diagnosed with a heart problem. I had to have ECG and ECO done. I was very ill and didn't think I will make it. I was placed on medication, which I had to take every day for over a year as my consultant had told me I couldn't survive a day without them.

Then in 2014, the lord impressed upon my heart to give my life as worship to Him. In October 2014, I yielded to this call and went on a worship tour. 


We took the worship tour to the northern part of Nigeria precisely Kaduna state and I left all my drugs at home believing for my healing. It was during this praise and prophetic worship tour that God touched me and I was made completely whole. After the tour, I went for a check-up and the doctors confirmed me be healed of all heart problems'. I have gone back for several check-ups and I am completely free. Halleluyah!






David OLa'-David is an ordained minister of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Graduate of a reputable institution, seasoned worship leader, song writer, studio recording artist, song writer, presenter, entrepreneur and a teacher of God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment