Friday 6 March 2015

I Never Felt Worthy of Love

I asked Niina if she would like to share her testimony with iTestify and she agreed. Niina has been through so much in life and I salute her courage and strength. Reading her testimony brought tears to my eyes. God is so faithful and amazing and calls us worthy even when we feel worthless. I pray that the Lord will perfect all that concerns Niina and cause the lines to fall in pleasant places for her and her family



WAITING WHILE WALKING WITH GOD….. 

Hi, my name is Niina Valentin-Jafari, I am now spoken for after waiting on the Lord on the area of marriage. First and for most, I would like to say how important it is to walk with God first, before you can decide to walk with anyone else. It has never been an easy ride for me since childhood because at age 7 I was gang raped by local people and I froze until 7 July 2008 the day became born again and Jesus found me and set me free. 

My life as I always say is a journey, I am here on a mission and that mission is to destroy the devil’s work. After being born again, the Lord started guiding me and I was pregnant at that time and I spent the remaining of my pregnancy crying… I spent a good three years with the bible and God and listening to teachings from different men of God.

God started talking to me about projectss and ideas of where He wants to put me. I spent the first six years of my being born again with God and I am still with God but on a different level. I wrote books, stories, designed shoes and it will be seven years this year 2015.

Niina and kids
I am 35 years old and I have four children from four different men, I never felt worthy of any man's love yet another man did find me worthy to take me in as his wife. First and foremost, when you are a new creation, you are new person, you have never existed before. I know this is hard to comprehend especially when you have children there looking at you while constantly bringing into remembrance that you had them out of wedlock. But you see, the issue is that many people focus on their problems instead of focusing on God.

I have always believed that one day I will marry and God placed married couples in my midst and I knew that one day it will be me and today I am married to the most amazing man who believes in God so much that it feels like I am with God. It will be 7 month on the 10/march/2015 since we been married and we are currently leaving in different countries. Many people said we will not make it but we are getting stronger and stronger because we did not find each other but God connected us. 

In this 7 moths we have experienced so many breakthrough that I will talk about on my next session of testimony. I just want to let the world know that, God is real and when we claim that we are waiting on the Lord, we ought to be doing some sort of re-forming and re-structuring because where God is going to send you, you will be well equipped for it. It is important to walk with God first before you decide to walk with anyone else, especially if you had a life like mine. 

May God heal the heart which has been broken and restore all that has been taken from you in Jesus name. Please look out for my next story on How God healed me from myself and my strong hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment