Monday 23 March 2015

WE FELT OUR WORLD CRASHED AFTER OUR PARENTS DIED BUT GOD HAS COME THROUGH FOR US!

Read this powerful testimony from Ruth Peter and be encouraged by it. God is still in the business of restoration. Wow He is a faithful God indeed. I pray that as you read, everything that is due you will be released without any further delay. 

We lost our parents some years ago; my mum died in the year 2005 while my dad died in  2007. It was like our world crashed because we were very young with most of my siblings in school. But God is faithful and has kept us all. Two of my siblings still in school; three of my sisters in their marital homes. God has made and is making ways for us as we have never had to beg for bread or live at the mercy of anyone.

My dad died in active service (police force) and we were to receive his entitlements at least a year after his death. But this never came; we met a man and some other people who said they would help us ensure that the money was paid. We became happy and thought that was it. However, this man was a man of questionable character. He plotted with these other people to get 10% of the total money when released. Of course, we became sad and after much pressure we agreed to the 10%. We thought that was the solution, but things became worse when we found out that my dad’s file was never released by this man to the police headquarters for processing. We kept meeting with this man and he kept giving empty promises.

I met with my siblings and told them we couldn't continue to trust this man because he obviously was lying. So we decided to forget about him and look for help elsewhere, though he refused to release the file.

At a point, I got angry in my spirit and I declared a fast, called on all my siblings wherever they were, we fasted and prayed on one particular day. That was the beginning of our break through (in January, 2013)

One day (still in 2013), I was on my way home from work when I met a woman whom we had lived together. She was excited seeing me after so many years, we exchanged pleasantries and all, just before I left, she asked if my dad’s money had been paid. I told her no, explaining the issues and all that had transpired. She exclaimed! We exchanged numbers and from then on, she would call with updates. 

Meanwhile, this other man who we thought was helping kept saying no information. We kept following up the information I received from this woman and that was how we kept receiving up-to date information concerning late officers and their entitlements. In fact, some families who lost their dad years after my dad, had received theirs, still we hadn't

Amazingly, with God on our side, my dad’s name was released for the next of kin to go for screening.  Thank God we had in our possession photocopies of the required documents. That was how the screening was done in October 2014. Wow! We were perplexed and our hearts were overjoyed!

Guess what, the man and the other people, when they heard, they told us it was a lie. We went to the man to collect the original file and he still said that couldn't be my dad’s name. He finally released the file after he made series of calls to confirm…. Hehehehehehehehehehe! God fought our battles without him knowing!

We kept thanking God from October 2014 for answered prayers and we also prayed that the money will be fully released without any stress.

Thank God! on the 19th of March, 2015, the money was fully released to us!!! No 10% to anybody! These people especially the man in particular are still wondering how we did it. Hmmmmmmm. But God did it!!! God is faithful!!! 

1 comment: